Sunday, March 17, 2013

Harusnya...


For the time I've lost for committing sins
I should have stayed awake a lot more than anybody else
Repent and regret for all the mistakes and sins I've committed
By doing a lot more of righteous deeds and du'a
Asking for Your forgiveness

          For the time I've spent in following my lust
          I should have turn to You right away
          And promise myself not to be lustful anymore
          By strengthening my iiman and taqwa
          Becoming a true believers

                    But what have I done?
                    Why does it feels so hard to do what I should do?

* * *

By time,
Indeed, mankind is in loss,
Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience
--Al-Asr (103): 1-3--

* * *

This is a beautiful music video from Maher Zain :')


Hear my prayer when I ask You to forgive me...



No comments:

Post a Comment